A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any Web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you go back to navigate that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, customization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the Web to its profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be considerably diminished. For more information about what cookiesare, what they store, how to remove, deactivate, etc., please refer to this link.
A. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on your computer when the user (hereinafter, the “User” or “Users”, as
applicable) visit a website. Cookies have different purposes and can be used so that the web page is able to remember your visit when you return to browse the page, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his team, among others.
In any case, cookies cannot open programs, nor transmit viruses to your computer or device, nor damage it in any other way.
they simply serve to make the offer of this portal to users easier to use, more secure and more effective in general. Cookies can be:
● Depending on the entity that manages them, own or from third parties, depending on whether the cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by barokela.com, or by a third entity.
● Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, these can be technical, personalization, analytical and advertising based on user behavior.
● Depending on the period of time they remain activated, session or persistent, depending on whether the data is stored while the user accesses the website or if the data remains stored in the user’s terminal and can be processed for a period defined by the person in charge of the cookie.
B. What types of Cookies are used on the Website?
This website uses the following types of Cookies:
● Necessary Technical cookies:
Necessary cookies are crucial for the basic functions of the website and the website will not function as intended without them. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
This website uses technical Cookies to:
cookieyes-consent ( Duration 5 months 27 days): CookieYes sets this cookie to remember users’ consent preferences so that their preferences are honored on subsequent visits to this site. It does not collect or store any personal information about site visitors.
_GRECAPTCHA ( Duration 5 months 27 days): The Google Recaptcha service sets this cookie to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks.
● Functional Cookies:
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of
criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
wp-wpml_current_language (Sesión): The WordPress multilingual plugin sets this cookie to store the current language settings.
● Analytics cookies:
They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
_ga (Duration 1 year 1 month 4 days): Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for site analytics reporting. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
_ga_* (Duration 1 year 1 month 4 days): Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.
_gid (day): Google Analytics sets this cookie to store information about how visitors use a website and, at the same time, create an analytical report of website performance. Some of the data collected includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
_gat_gtag_UA_* (minute): Google Analytics sets this cookie to store a unique user ID.
● Advertising cookies:
These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
We currently do not use Advertising Cookies.
D. How do I accept and reject the installation of Cookies?
By accepting cookies (which the user will see when accessing the website) or by configuring cookies, the user expressly accepts
Likewise, the user can allow, block or, in general, eliminate the cookies installed on their equipment, as well as revoke consent.
Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must remove them from the browser or system options offered by the third party.
Below you will find links to information on how you can set your preferences in the main web browsers:
Google Chrome (PC):
Chrome/Safari para IOS (Android):
Chrome/Safari para iPhone y iPad:
The user must take into account that if they uninstall cookies, it is possible that some of the functionalities provided on the website do not work properly.
Last update April 24, 2023
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned in this cookiepolicy.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by the aforementioned navigators.
- In Some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics Cookies , this company stores cookies on Servers Located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or When the law obliges to that effect. According To Google does not save its IP address. Google INC. It is a company adhered to the Secure Port Agreement that guarantees that all the transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to the European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to the cookies we enclose this other link.